Friday, October 15, 2010

"MOSS MAN" ARRESTED!!


A man dressed as moss was arrested by Washington County police after appearing to break into the Oregon  Rock Museum. Gregory Liascos, 36, was arrested after police were called to the museum after a hole in a bathroom wall was discovered. After locating a backpack and bike the deputies tracked Liascos via canine until they located him in the woods adjacent to the museum."The K9 tracked to a wooded area and was very interested in a particular piece of ground about a half a mile away from the building," said Sgt. David Thompson. "The dog then bit the ground that in turn cried out in pain." Liascos has been booked on Burglary and Criminal Mischief charges.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found you through your comment on Confessions of a Recovering Cynic. Just wanted to say this piece of news is so funny it seems like a gimmic! I'm subscribing to your feed in hopes you post more weire news. Each week I write a poem and include links to whatever wacky news or videos I choose.

    Rhyme Me a Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! I appreciate the comment and yes I try and locate all types of weird news so continue to check back! I'm also checking out your Rhyme site also.

    ReplyDelete